If you are coming primarily for physical therapy, you will want to bring comfortable clothing that permits a free range of motion and movement such as loose fitting slacks, tops and sleepwear. This includes comfortable shoes such as athletic shoes. We also recommend you bring your preferred toiletries.
If our community will become the home of your loved one, when selecting clothing, please consider the type of assistance your loved one requires when dressing. Zippers with large pulls may be easier than a garment with buttons. In addition, we recommend you bring:
- Clothing that is comfortable, durable, and washable including sleepwear.
- Loose fitting slacks and tops for therapy.
- At least 7 days of underwear and socks.
- At least 2 sweaters/sweatshirts.
- Photographs in non-glass frames.
- Personal mementoes to make your loved one feel at home.
- Easy to wear shoes and slippers with a non-skid sole.
- Seasonal jacket or coat.
For additional tips on making a transition to one of our communities, download The A – Z Guide: Making a Smooth Transition to a Health & Rehab Center.