Who We Are
Advantage Living Centers (ALC) is a premier management and consulting firm for long-term care facilities and assisted living centers throughout the United States. Specializing in administrative and financial operations, ALC has developed expertise in:
- Restructuring and stabilizing staffing,
- Stabilizing facility operations and finances, including those facilities in receivership,
- Increasing and improving census and case mix,
- Implementing innovative support systems to improve clinical and financial outcomes.
- Through strategic and tactical evaluations, our practical expertise has caused us to turn around troubled facilities by improving clinical outcomes and moving census from the mid-70s to over 90%.
ALC owns and manages assisted living and rehabilitation & skilled nursing centers in Michigan:
Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing:
To provide premium, patient directed, and highly skilled post-acute and rehabilitative care in a compassionate, professional environment.
Honor and respect the individual preferences, desires and needs of our customers to create a person centered environment.
Identify each individual’s health and wellness goals and develop plans of care for successful outcomes.
- Compassion: in all interactions with customers, families and staff
- Accountability: for actions taken and outcomes achieved
- Respect: for one another
- Integrity: in how we handle our resources
- Nimbleness: to adjust quickly to respond to changes in laws, regulations, and stakeholder expectations
- Generosity: by giving the best of ourselves to our customers and our community
Contact Advantage Living Centers
Advantage Living Centers
25800 Northwestern Highway Suite 720
Southfield, MI 48075